Our leaders and employees have had to adapt to significant change and stress. And it’s been challenging for organizations to provide impactful, results-focused training and development while simultaneously having to pivot their strategy and manage the business.
That’s why I’ve created an impactful new virtual program so you can continue to focus on developing your leaders.
After successfully leading over 25 virtual leadership training sessions in three months, as well as earning the Virtual Certified Presenter designation, I have learned the exact formula for creating engaging and impactful virtual sessions that get results.
Leadership is important now more than ever.
It’s crucial that we equip our leaders with the skills and tools necessary to adapt and be successful in this ever-changing environment.
The hallmark of exceptional leadership is self-awareness. This virtual leadership development program is designed to build self-awareness in your leaders so they understand their own styles and preferences and how to adapt their style to effectively lead their teams.
Over the course of five engaging workshops, your leaders will deepen their self-awareness, understand how they react to stress and change, and learn strategies for increasing their leadership effectiveness.
This is not a webinar series.
This is an engaging, live, online leadership experience with interactive workshops, exercises, breakout groups and actions that can be implemented immediately.
Your leaders can attend this program virtually from the comfort of their home or office.
Each workshop is three hours and will take place through Zoom. The program is designed to build self-awareness and put the learning into action to enhance leadership effectiveness.
1. Elevating Success: based on Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles, we will lead a series of exercises to increase accountability and ownership, stop blaming and complaining, and take charge of your personal and professional development.
2. Hardiness Resilience Gauge: this assessment provides valuable insight into an individual’s level of hardness and their ability to cope with stressful and unexpected situations.
3. Emotional Intelligence: we will debrief the EQi 2.0 assessment and each participant will receive individual feedback on the 16 elements of emotional intelligence and learn ways to increase emotional intelligence.
4. Change Style Indicator: this assessment measures an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change and provides insight on personal preferences for managing change and how others might perceive and respond to your style.
5. Pearman Personality Integrator: an assessment that measures our natural and demonstrated personality preferences and behaviors to deepen understanding of how we show up in the world and how to approach others with differing styles. The assessment also measures flexibility, agility and resilience.
Your leaders will not only leave this program with deeper self-awareness, they will learn strategies for managing change and stress and increase their level of flexibility and agility with their teams.
Program Dates (all sessions are from 1:00-4:00 EST):
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- December 1
- December 15
The program includes:
- Five live, interactive workshops
- Four leadership assessments (retail value of over $300)
- Downloadable workshop handouts
- On-demand recordings of all sessions
- Two group Q&A calls for additional support
- Resources for deepening the learning
About Your Facilitator
Laurie Maddalena is CEO of Envision Excellence, a leadership consulting firm that provides leadership development programs for managers and executives, keynote speeches, teambuilding, and leadership assessments. She is a dynamic and engaging keynote speaker who has delivered impactful presentations to leaders nationally.
Laurie is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a designation earned by less than 15% of speakers worldwide. She is a Certified Virtual Presenter. Laurie has been personally mentored by Jack Canfield, author of The Success Principles, and is a certified Success Principles Trainer. She has also worked directly with Brené Brown, bestselling author and researcher, and is a certified Dare to Lead facilitator.