Leadership requires the ability to understand oneself as well as the needs of others, and recognize how our behaviors and preferences impact those we lead. This program is designed to build self-awareness, self-reflection, and confidence as employees prepare for management and leadership roles.
Participants will leave this program with a deeper understanding of their strengths and development opportunities, and the impact their style has on others so they can lead in a way that cultivates compassion, empathy, peak performance, and results.
This program is ideal for high potential employees, future leaders of the organization, new supervisors, employees who are tapped for management or leadership roles in one to five years. This program is also suitable for current leaders who can benefit from a better understanding of how their management style impacts others.
- Module 1: Leading Through Strengths (includes StrengthsFinder assessment)
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Modern Leadership
- Module 3: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: Understanding Preferences and Work Styles (includes assessment)
- Module 4: Crafting Your Leadership Brand
- Module 5: Leading with Emotional Intelligence (includes personalized assessment)
- Module 6: Managing & Influencing Key Relationships
- Module 7: Traits and Habits of Highly Successful Leaders
Program pricing includes three leadership assessments, a workbook, and the book, Leadership From The Inside Out by Kevin Cashman.
(If you are not a credit union, please contact Laurie directly to register at firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is also available onsite at your organization