Executive and Leadership Coaching
Do you ever feel like your days are extremely busy, yet you don’t feel you are accomplishing as much as you would like? Do you wish you had more time for planning, strategizing, and developing your team? Executive and leadership coaching is a structured process designed to support and challenge you so you work consistently at peak performance.
Leaders have challenging and demanding roles that often make it difficult to work at their highest potential. While they may enjoy the challenges of their work, they often feel overworked, overwhelmed and frustrated, and feel a lack of energy or fulfillment. The coaching partnership assists executives with dramatically increasing productivity and effectiveness, becoming more efficient, enhancing leadership and coaching skills, and producing high-caliber work, all while creating more balance and fulfillment in their lives. Coaching helps your organization’s valued executives work at their highest potential by listening deeply, providing feedback and guidance, holding them accountable, and challenging executives to create desired and impactful results.
We work with high achieving individuals to create the impact they desire as a leader, executive, peer, and individual. Executive coaching will help your leaders enhance their effectiveness, become more self-aware, manage problems and issues with ease, and work at their highest potential.
Below are some examples of common focus areas in coaching:
- Increasing productivity and improving time management skills
- Help busy executives prioritize, delegate, and run more effective meetings so you have more time for visioning and high impact endeavors
- Finding time to strategize and plan so the leader can work at a higher level and create more impact and better results
- Improving in leadership competencies such as communication, teambuilding, developing and coaching employees, and project planning
- Upgrading management and leadership skills and creating a positive work environment
- Increasing engagement and performance of direct reports and the leader’s whole team
- Build an effective team so the leader can focus on the most important projects and responsibilities
- Implementing a major project or change in the organization
- Improving self-accountability and team accountability for better results
- Improving organizational relationships (for example, with their boss, peers, and employees)
- Working through challenges and developing a plan of action
- Create balance and fulfillment in their work so the leader can have maximum energy to focus on the key result areas of the position
Each leader has unique talents and challenges, and the coaching partnership is tailored to the individual. These are just some examples of how the coaching relationship can help leaders and organizations work at peak performance. Read our FAQ document on coaching.
At Envision Excellence, we help leaders to define their key result areas and goals and support them in achieving more than they ever dreamed possible. Our coaching provides the support, feedback, idea-generation, challenge, and accountability to accelerate performance and results. We attribute the exceptional results our clients achieve to the effort they put into the coaching process. We hold our clients to high standards, and expect each leader to commit to the process and put in 100% effort.
We start the coaching partnership with a 90 minute initial “individual strategy” session to understand the leader’s goals and desires for the relationship, determine the key result areas for the position, determine the primary focus areas for coaching, and develop an action plan that sets the foundation for our future work. Before the initial session, the leader completes a coaching packet that includes exercises and questions to help explore and clarify short and long term goals, primary focus areas, and what the leader and organization desire from the coaching relationship.
Our monthly sessions will take place over the phone. We schedule two, one-hour sessions per month, with unlimited support in between sessions (mini-check ins and email support). If you are local to the Washington, DC area, we would also be happy to meet in person for the first session if you prefer.
Laurie Maddalena is a certified coach and completed her executive coach training through The Coaches Training Institute. If you are curious about how coaching can benefit you or your organization, call or e-mail Laurie today to schedule a 45 minute complimentary coaching consultation to discuss where you are, where you want to go, and determine together if working with Laurie is the best way to accelerate your success and maximize your results.