- This event has passed.
The Future Leader Program 2022 for Credit Unions
May 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Leadership requires the ability to understand oneself as well as the needs of others and recognize how our behaviors and preferences impact those we lead. This program is designed to build self-awareness, self-reflection, and confidence as employees prepare for management and leadership roles.
Participants will leave this program with a deeper understanding of their strengths and development opportunities, and the impact their style has on others, so they can lead in a way that cultivates compassion, empathy, peak performance, and results.
• Module 1: Fundamentals of Modern Leadership
• Module 2: Leading Through Strengths (includes StrengthsFinder assessment)
• Module 3: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment: Understanding Preferences and Work Style
• Module 4: Crafting Your Leadership Brand & Values Based Leadership
• Module 5: Leading with Emotional Intelligence (includes personalized assessment)
• Module 6: Managing & Influencing Key Relationships
• Module 7: Elevating Success: Principles for Personal and Professional Success
Program pricing includes three leadership assessments, a workbook, and the book, Leadership From The Inside Out by Kevin Cashman.
Who Should attend:
This program is ideal for high potential employees, future leaders of the organization, new supervisors, employees who are tapped for management or leadership roles in one to five years. This program is also suitable for current leaders who can benefit from a better understanding of how their management style impacts others.
Each of the seven sessions is from 9:00am – 12:00pm. The sessions will take place in-person/virtual.Learn More & Register