- This event has passed.
The Evolution of Leadership for Credit Unions
February 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
It’s never been more challenging to be a leader than it is in today’s organizations. There are five generations in the workplace, and employee expectations have evolved and changed. The leadership practices of just a couple of decades ago are outdated and ineffective. Employees have different values and expectations for work than previous generations, and organizations that want to attract and retain the best employees need to shift their leadership approach. In this impactful session, Laurie Maddalena will share the most important elements of successful leadership, and the common behaviors and actions that hold leaders back from success.
In this session we will cover:
• The three pillars of exceptional leadership and how to focus your time in the areas that matter
• The impact of The Great Resignation and what credit unions need to do to retain exceptional talent
• The difference between traditional leadership and modern leadership
• The characteristics of a “modern” leader, and how to operate at an exceptional level
• The top three habits and behaviors that hold leaders back
Suitable for all level leaders—executives, directors, and managers