- This event has passed.
Exceptional Leader for Credit Unions
September 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
We are excited to offer our popular leadership program in a virtual format! Sessions will be held live through Zoom and be recorded so participants have future on-demand access to workshop. In addition, there will be two team coaching calls during the program for participants to receive coaching or advice on situations or challenges.
The Exceptional Leader program is a high-impact, comprehensive, six-month leadership mastery program geared toward established and emerging leaders. This program is designed to upgrade the management skills of leaders and dramatically increase their effectiveness.
Results your managers will achieve from The Exceptional Leader program:
- Increase their productivity by at least 20% and gain more time for planning and strategizing
- Increase employee engagement and individual and team productivity
- Delegate effectively so that the manager can focus on high-impact areas and get better results
- Be able to coach and develop employees to take ownership of their jobs and work at peak performance
- Build succession and develop their team to high levels of leadership
- Handle crucial conversations and difficult situations effectively and with ease
- Instill accountability and get better results from their team in a positive and principled way
- Reduce stress, build confidence and become a more purposeful leader
Your leaders will learn how to be highly effective and create a culture that fosters team engagement and results. We meet through Zoom once a month for six months and build mastery in the following areas:
Module 1 – Planning & Productivity
Module 2 – Coaching & Developing Employees
Module 3 – Engaging & Recognizing Employees
Module 4 – Crucial Conversations & Communication
Module 5 – Accountability & Results
Module 6 – Leading at a Higher Level
Who should attend: Suitable for executives, directors, managers, and supervisors.
Each of the six sessions will be from 9:00-12:30.
- September 16, 2020 (Planning and Productivity)
- October 2020 (Coaching & Developing EE’s)
- November 2020 (Engaging Employees)
- December 2020 (Crucial Conversations)
- January 2021 (Accountability & Results)
- February 2021 (Leading at a Higher Level)